500ml/can, 12cans/ctn, 2880ctns with pallets,4200ctns without pallet
750ml/can, 12cans/ctn, 2160ctns with pallets, 3100ctns without pallet
20' container can load in
500ml/can, 12cans/ctn, 1260ctns with pallets,1840ctns without pallet
750ml/can, 12cans/ctn, 900ctns with pallets, 1310ctns without pallet
GNS polyurethane foam A11 multi-uses pu foam for door and window
Stronger After Cure
No Crack and Shrinkage
GNS PU Foam
Tack-Free Time (Min)
Cutting Time (Hour)
Yeild (L) (900g/750ml)
Specific Gravity (Kg/M3)
GNS Multi-use PU Foam A11 is a one-component, ready to use multi-purpose polyurethane foam. It is fitted with a plastic adaptor head for use with a foam application gun or a straw. The foam will expand and cure by moisture in the air. It is used for a wide range of building applications. It is very good for filling and sealing with excellent mounting capacities, high thermal and acoustical insulation.
Installing, fixing and insulating of door and window frames.
Filling and sealing of gaps, joint, openings and cavities.
Connecting of insulation materials and roof construction.
Bonding and mounting.
Insulating the electrical outlets and water pipes.
Heat preservation, cold and sound insulation.
Packaging purpose, wrap the precious & fragile commodity, shake-proof and anti-pressure.
Good adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces such as UPVC, masonry, brick, block work, glass, steel, aluminum, timber and other substrates (except PP, PE and Teflon).
Very good filling capacities.
Application temperature is between+ 5°c to +35°c
Optimal application temperature is between +18°c to +25°c
It contains CFC-free propellants which are harmless to the ozone layer.
STOREAGE & SHLF LIFE
12 months in unopened packing store in temperature between +5°c to +25°c. Keep in cool, shade and well ventilated area. Always keep the can with the valve pointed upwards
1. Shake the aerosol can for at least 40seconds.
2. Clean and moisten surfaces with a water sprayer prior to application.
3. Fit the gun or straw on the adaptor. Firmly screw the can on the adapter and turn the flow adjustment screw.
4. Fill the holes and cavities approximately 50% as the foam will expand. Bottom up during application.
5. Foam will be tack-free in about 10 minutes.
6. Excess can be trimmed in about 20 minutes.
1. Do not breathe spray/vapor; In case of eye contact, flush with water and get immediate medical attention;
2. Use in well-ventilated areas;
3. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and goggles;
4. Keep away from direct sunlight and do not expose temperatures over 50°c;
5. Do not burn or pierce even after use;
6. Keep away from heat, sparks, flames and static electricity;
7. Turn off sources of ignition (pilot light etc.); Keep out of the reach of children.